- 2 100′ Rolls of 8-Slot 4″ High Octane® Drainage Pipe
- 2 100′ Rolls of 4″ Heavy Commercial Solid High Octane® ARMOR Pipe
- 2 5′ 100′ Rolls of 4oz Non-Woven Geo Textile Filter Fabric
High Octane® Drainage Pipe (2 Rolls):
The first Drainage Pipe made specifically for yard Drainage, crawl space, interior basement de-watering, and exterior basement waterproofing. High Octane® needs 1″-2″ aggregate to get the most out of its industry-leading 17 plus square inches of inlet per linear ft. The inlets are so large sediments wash through the pipe instead of plugging the pipe allowing for an open French drain that is not fully wrapped and contained. High Octane® drainage pipe takes in water faster than any other Drainage pipe on the planet. The industry leader in performance and reliability the High Octane® drainage pipe, manufactured for the French Drain Man by Baughman, is 2nd to none!
Heavy Commercial Solid High Octane® ARMOR Pipe (2 Rolls):
4″ solid pipe for downspouts and discharge lines. FDM’s Heavy Commercial Solid High Octane® Armor Pipe is thicker and stronger than any other drain pipe. Why? Because we love overkill!
4oz Non-Woven Geo Textile Filter Fabric (2 Rolls):
- Non-woven needle punched geotextile made of 100% polypropylene staple filaments.
- Resists ultraviolet and biological deterioration, rotting naturally encountered basics and acids.
- 140 gallons/minute through a square foot. The tensile strength is 100 lbs.
- Shipped on a pallet so freight costs will apply.